Friday, March 19, 2010

Nietzsche was wrong.

This afternoon I received an e-mail from M.T., the minister's wife at the church where I'll be worshiping in Japan, which, among other things, stated that this year's application process was very competitive. I don't know how many people applied; but apparently it was a considerable amount. To read this news from her is humbling, for I am sure that many if not all the other applicants would have made fine teachers. But it also affirms my absolute certainty that this move to Japan is not just an exciting opportunity but also a divinely-appointed opportunity. Too many prayers have been answered to be written off as coincidence. Mr. Nietzsche, God isn't dead. He's alive and active in the lives of those who seek Him.

1 comment:

christina joy said...

Awesome!

Hey, is this a blogspot template? It's beautiful! Let me know how you did that!